Court of Judicial Discipline
Last Updated April 2013
- In re: Justice Joan Orie Melvin – No. 5 JD 12
- In re: Judge Thomas M. Nocella – No. 7 JD 12
Last Updated March 2013
- In re: In re Magisterial District Judge Mark A. Bruno – No. 3 JD 13
- In re: Magisterial District Judge Kelly S. Ballentine – No. 7 JD 13
Last Updated February 2013
- In re: Senior Traffic Court Judge Fortunato N. Perri, Sr. – No. 4 JD 13
- In re: Senior Magisterial District Judge H. Warren Hogeland – No. 5 JD 13
- In re: Senior Magisterial District Judge Kenneth Miller – No. 6 JD 13
Last Updated December 2012
- In re: Former Traffic Court Judge Willie F. Singletary - No 3. JD 12
Last updated September 2012
- In re: Traffic Court Judge Robert Mulgrew – No. 6 JD 12
Last updated August 2012
- In re: Former Magisterial District Judge Gerald Carl Liberace – No. 2 JD 11
- In re: Former Magisterial District Judge Ross C. Cioppa – No. 4 JD 12
Last updated July 2012
- In re: Magisterial District Judge Rita A. Arnold – No. 2 JD 12
NOTE: Information and Opinions returned by this system are not official. Certified and correct copies can be obtained from the Clerk of Court only. Furthermore, electronic opinion files may contain computer-generated errors or other deviations from the official printed documents. Because of the conversions required to post opinions to this site, it is possible that the page numbers will not always conform to the original pages. If you wish to cite to a particular page of an opinion, it is suggested that you either obtain an original copy of that opinion from the Clerk of Court before doing so or note in your citation that you are citing from the website.
A production of Nexario Solutions, a service of Anchor Consulting.
Copyright ©2000-2010 Anchor Consulting in conjunction with The Court of Judicial Discipline, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.