Brief History of the Judicial Disciplinary Process in Pennsylvania
- Early Methods of Disciplining Judges
- First Judicial Discipline Body: The Judicial Inquiry and Review Board
- History of the Formation of the Court of Judicial Discipline - 1993-1994
- The Two-Tier System of Judicial Discipline in Pennsylvania
- The Judicial Conduct Board
- The Court of Judicial Discipline
Judges of the Court of Judicial Discipline
- Listing of All Past and Present Judges
- Biography of President Judge Bernard L. McGinley
- Biography of Charles A. Clement, Jr.
- Biography of John R. Cellucci
- Biography of Timothy F. McCune
- Biography of Robert J. Colville
- Biography of Carmella Mullen
Code of Judicial Conduct (pdf)
Rules Governing Standards of Conduct of Magisterial District Judges (pdf)
Typical Case Flow Description
A production of Nexario Solutions, a service of Anchor Consulting.
Copyright ©2000-2013 Anchor Consulting in conjunction with The Court of Judicial Discipline, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. All rights reserved.